A retainer (a bearing retainer, also known as a bearing retainer) is a bearing part that partially wraps all or part of the rolling body and moves with it to isolate the rolling body and usually guide the rolling body and hold it in the bearing.
The commonly used retainers are mainly divided into metal retainers and non-metal retainers according to the type of materials. In addition, there are composite material cage and so on. Bearing retainers for special purposes shall also meet the requirements of special working conditions. Such as high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, self-lubrication (used in vacuum) or non-magnetic.
- Knapsack Weeder Land Reclamation Necessary Machine
- Several Types Of Lawn Mowers
- Centrifugal Pump Check Before Start
- Manual Wrench Basic Introduction
- Maintenance Of Mower Oil Is Very Important
- How To Eliminate The Agricultural Sprayer Strik...
- Use Of Adjustable Wrench
- What Are The Parts Of The Baler?
- Blower Features Introduced
- How To Clean The Lawn Mower Accessories Air Fil...
- How The Wrench Works
- Baling Machine Development History
- Handheld Blower Other Accessories
- Gasoline Engine And Spark Plug
- The Self Propelled High Lever Spray Machine
- Composition And Working Principle Of Lawn Machine
- More Description About The Backpack Blower
- Earth Auger Is Compared With Manual Labor
- Lawn Machine Height Adjustment
- Water Pumps Development Trend