Cage (namely the bearing cage, also known as the bearing retainer), refers to the part of the package all or part of the roll body, and with the movement of the bearing parts, used to isolate rolling body, usually also guide roller and keep it in the bearings.
The material types of the cage include: low carbon steel/stainless steel cage, bakelite/plastic (nylon) cage, brass/bronze/aluminum alloy cage, etc.
When Rolling bearings at work
- Knapsack Weeder Land Reclamation Necessary Machine
- Several Types Of Lawn Mowers
- Centrifugal Pump Check Before Start
- Manual Wrench Basic Introduction
- Maintenance Of Mower Oil Is Very Important
- How To Eliminate The Agricultural Sprayer Strik...
- Use Of Adjustable Wrench
- What Are The Parts Of The Baler?
- Blower Features Introduced
- How To Clean The Lawn Mower Accessories Air Fil...
- The New Hand-propelled Motor Sprayer With Pesti...
- One Part Of The Multi-function Machine Grass Ha...
- High Branch Saw Is Always One That Suits You
- Gasoline Blade Electric Hedge Shears
- Truck-mounted Pneumatic Sprayer Suits For Your ...
- Earth Auger Is Widely Used In All Kinds Of Land
- Safety And Precautions For Earth Drrilling
- The Main Composition Of Hedge Trimmers
- New Products Traction Type Air Drive Orchard Sp...
- Introduction To Wrench