1. Blower Because the impeller runs without friction in the machine body, it does not need lubrication, so that the discharged gas does not contain oil. It is an ideal pneumatic conveying gas source for chemical and food industries.
2. The blower is a volume-operated blower. When used, the flow changes little with the change in pressure, but the flow rate changes with the rotational speed.
3. The blower rotates at a high speed. The gap between the rotor and the rotor and between the rotor and the airframe is small, resulting in less leakage and higher volumetric efficiency.
4. The structure of the blower determines that the mechanical friction loss is very small, because only the bearing and the gear pair have mechanical contact on the material selection, the rotor, the casing and the gear ring have sufficient mechanical strength, the operation is safe, and the long service life is one of the blower products. Big features.
5. The rotor of the blower has been verified by static and dynamic balance, and the finished product runs smoothly with minimal vibration.
- Knapsack Weeder Land Reclamation Necessary Machine
- Several Types Of Lawn Mowers
- Centrifugal Pump Check Before Start
- Manual Wrench Basic Introduction
- Maintenance Of Mower Oil Is Very Important
- How To Eliminate The Agricultural Sprayer Strik...
- Use Of Adjustable Wrench
- What Are The Parts Of The Baler?
- How To Clean The Lawn Mower Accessories Air Fil...
- Cage Selection
- Why You Need The Leaf Blowers
- Lawn Mover Higher Efficiency
- New Designed Brush Cutter With Adjustable Bicyc...
- Welfare For Fruit And Forest Operators
- New Low Emissions Earth Augre Series
- Wind Power Bearing Cage And Its Application
- Development Process Of Agriculture Balers
- The Evolution Of The Agriculture Mini-tiller