One and A Half Four Stroke Centrifugal Pump
Basic structure The basic structure of the centrifugal pump is composed of eight parts: impeller, pump body, pump cover, retaining ring, pump shaft, bearing, sealing ring, stuffing box. 1. The impeller is the core part of the centrifugal pump. It has a high rotational speed and high output...
The basic structure of the centrifugal pump is composed of eight parts: impeller, pump body, pump cover, retaining ring, pump shaft, bearing, sealing ring, stuffing box.
1. The impeller is the core part of the centrifugal pump. It has a high rotational speed and high output force. The impeller on the impeller plays a major role. The impeller passes the static balance test before assembly. The inner and outer surfaces on the impeller are required to be smooth in order to reduce the friction loss of the water flow.
2. The pump body is also called the pump housing and it is the main body of the pump. It plays a supporting and fixing role, and is connected with the bracket that mounts the bearing.
3. The function of the pump shaft is to connect the coupling and the motor to transmit the torque of the motor to the impeller, so it is the main component of the transmission of mechanical energy.
4. The bearing is a member that is sleeved on the pump shaft to support the pump shaft. There are two kinds of rolling bearings and sliding bearings. The use of butter as a lubricant for rolling bearings should be appropriate. Generally, 2/3 to 3/4 of the volume will be too hot, too little noise and heat!
Sliding bearings use transparent oil as the lubricant and add to the oil level line. Too much oil has to leak along the pump shaft and drift away. Too few bearings have to be overheated and burned to cause an accident! In the process of running the pump, the temperature of the bearing is usually up to 85°C at a maximum of 85°C. If it is high, you must find out the reason (whether there is any impurity, whether the oil is black, whether it is in water) and handle it in time!
5, the sealing ring is also called the leakage reduction ring. The gap between the impeller inlet and the pump casing is too large. As a result, the water in the high-pressure area of the pump flows to the low-pressure area through this gap, affecting the pump output, and the efficiency is reduced! If the clearance is too small, it will cause friction between the impeller and the pump casing. In order to increase the return resistance to reduce the internal leakage and delay the service life of the impeller and the pump casing, a seal ring is installed at the inner edge of the pump casing and the impeller foreign aid joint, and the seal gap is preferably maintained between 0.25 and 1.10 mm.
6. The stuffing box is mainly composed of packing, water sealing ring, packing tube, packing gland and water sealing tube. The function of the stuffing box is mainly to close the gap between the pump casing and the pump shaft so that the water in the pump does not flow outside and the outside air does not enter the pump. Always keep the vacuum inside the pump! When the friction between the pump shaft and the filler generates heat, it is necessary to rely on the water seal tube to fill the water seal ring to allow the filler to cool! Keep the pump running properly. Therefore, the inspection of the stuffing box during the inspection tour of the pump is of special attention! The packing should be replaced after about 600 hours of operation.
7. Axial force balancing device During the operation of the centrifugal pump, the liquid enters the impeller under low pressure and flows out under high pressure, which causes the pressure on both sides of the impeller to be unequal, and generates axial thrust in the direction of the inlet. Axial turbulence of the rotor is caused, resulting in wear and vibration. Therefore, an axial thrust bearing should be provided in order to balance the axial force.