Brush cutter valve installation knowledge
When the crankshaft and the cam are positioned correctly, then the piston is pushed to the top. At this time, the positioning of the magnetic flywheel is directed upward, and the magnetic flywheel and the high voltage package are just the closest to the magnet.
The next step is the adjustment of the valve. At this point, just adjust the valve and the upper rocker just to close. Theoretically, the gap between the valve and the upper rocker arm is 0.02±0.005 mm. This can be just as long as it is attached, and the gap is due to the principle of thermal expansion and contraction of the object, which will be in close contact when the engine is working.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Torque adjustable wrench basic features
- How to change oil for lawn mower?
- What are the bearing cages?
- Application range of centrifugal pump
- How to maintain the mower in winter
- Adjustable wrench notes
- Hedge trimmer structure is reasonable
- Technical treatment after pesticide spraying
- How the lawn mower works
- Blower components
- How to use the chain saw in bad conditions
- The gasoline engine is not running smoothly
- Gasoline engine operation precautions
- General safety measures for brush cutters
- The main features of the powder sprayer