Gasoline engine operation precautions
During operation, it is strictly forbidden to shake the equipment and the hands and feet are strictly prohibited from approaching the drill bit.
During operation, if abnormal vibration or impact with foreign objects occurs, stop working immediately.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Torque adjustable wrench basic features
- How to change oil for lawn mower?
- What are the bearing cages?
- Application range of centrifugal pump
- How to maintain the mower in winter
- Adjustable wrench notes
- Hedge trimmer structure is reasonable
- Technical treatment after pesticide spraying
- How the lawn mower works
- Blower components
- General safety measures for brush cutters
- The main features of the powder sprayer