General safety measures for brush cutters
First, general security measures
1. It is forbidden to use indoors;
2. Keep the safety distance from flammable materials not less than 1m;
3. When refueling, no smoking, stop engine operation, and prohibit gasoline spillage;
4, with protective mirrors and protective equipment when working, do not use without protective cover;
6. Keep your hands and feet away from the machine before turning and stopping.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Torque adjustable wrench basic features
- How to change oil for lawn mower?
- What are the bearing cages?
- Application range of centrifugal pump
- How to maintain the mower in winter
- Adjustable wrench notes
- Hedge trimmer structure is reasonable
- Technical treatment after pesticide spraying
- How the lawn mower works
- Blower components
- The main features of the powder sprayer