1, two-stroke brush cutter to add fuel should pay attention to, must use two-stroke engine oil and gasoline mixed oil, the proportion should be correct; four-stroke brush cutter add gasoline as fuel, the engine tank must add the right amount of four-stroke lubricant, always check Do not be too little or too much to prevent malfunction.
2. After the work is finished, the blade holder should be opened, the weeds inside should be cleaned, and the gear box and the operating rod should be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
3. When repairing or adjusting, the engine should be turned off and the spark plug should be removed before proceeding.
4. Before long-term storage, all parts should be thoroughly cleaned. The metal part should be coated with a layer of lubricating oil; the fuel tank should be emptied in the ventilated place and cleaned; the carburetor should be drained, otherwise the carburetor pump film will stick, under the influence Start the engine; start the engine until the engine is automatically turned off to completely drain the gasoline in the fuel system; thoroughly clean the entire machine, especially the cylinder fins and air filter; lubricate the lubrication points of the brush cutter; the machine is placed in the dry Keep in a safe place to prevent contact from unrelated personnel.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Torque adjustable wrench basic features
- How to change oil for lawn mower?
- What are the bearing cages?
- Application range of centrifugal pump
- How to maintain the mower in winter
- Adjustable wrench notes
- Hedge trimmer structure is reasonable
- Technical treatment after pesticide spraying
- How the lawn mower works
- Blower components
- sprayer pesticide ratio and method
- Advantages of a knapsack sprayers
- How the sprayer start
- The sprayer operation
- Parking and storage of sprayer
- The purpose of garden trimming
- The reasons for the difficulties in starting of...
- The operation method of portable earth auger
- What type of terrain and environment is suitabl...
- portable digging machines with the following tips