How to use the chain saw in bad conditions
For example, what should the attention of the chain saw pay attention to when it is minus twenty degrees? First of all, the fuel mixing ratio needs to be between 20:1 and 15:1. The lubricating oil of the saw chain should be mixed with 10%~30% diesel oil (flame oil or light oil) before use to ensure the proper concentration. This ratio is determined by the amount of chain saw from the chain saw and should be below 30%. Secondly, when stopping or turning deceleration, the speed should be adjusted to: 2500~3000 rpm (and the idle speed is 2000 rpm at normal temperature). Finally, if it is used, it should be stored reasonably. When storing, the body must be cleaned, the mixed fuel should be drained, and the fuel in the vaporizer should be burned; the spark plug should be removed, 1-2 ml of two-stroke oil should be added to the cylinder, the starter should be pulled 2-3 times, and the spark plug should be installed.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Torque adjustable wrench basic features
- How to change oil for lawn mower?
- What are the bearing cages?
- Application range of centrifugal pump
- How to maintain the mower in winter
- Adjustable wrench notes
- Hedge trimmer structure is reasonable
- Technical treatment after pesticide spraying
- How the lawn mower works
- Blower components
- The gasoline engine is not running smoothly
- Gasoline engine operation precautions
- General safety measures for brush cutters
- The main features of the powder sprayer