The gasoline engine is not running smoothly
1 The engine has a knocking sound. The piston and piston ring cylinders wear excessively, the piston pin and pin hole wear or the crankshaft spindle and the needle bearing wear. Repair or replace new parts.
2 There is a metal knocking sound (deflagration). The gasoline engine is overheated, and the combustion chamber carbon deposit or turbine oil grade does not meet the requirements. Cool, remove carbon deposits from the parts or replace the specified grade of turbine oil.
3 Gasoline engine is broken. There is water or sediment oil in the float chamber, the gap of the spark plug breaker is not suitable or the stator is loose. Remove carbon deposits, adjust clearances or replace new ones.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Torque adjustable wrench basic features
- How to change oil for lawn mower?
- What are the bearing cages?
- Application range of centrifugal pump
- How to maintain the mower in winter
- Adjustable wrench notes
- Hedge trimmer structure is reasonable
- Technical treatment after pesticide spraying
- How the lawn mower works
- Blower components
- Gasoline engine operation precautions
- General safety measures for brush cutters
- The main features of the powder sprayer