Brush cutter development
After the 20th century, tractors were towed by tractors. In the 1930s, tractor-mounted reciprocating lawn mowers appeared. The cutting grass is cut by the relative shearing motion of the moving knife and the fixed knife on the cutter, which is characterized by neat cutting and low power, but has poor adaptability to pasture and is easy to block, and is suitable for flat natural grassland and artificial grassland operation. Production and use of rotary mowers began in the mid-1970s. The cutting grass is impacted by a blade on a high speed rotating cutter. It is characterized by stable work and strongadaptability to pasture, and is suitable for high-yield grassland; but the cutting is not neat, the heavy cutting is more, and the required power is larger.
- Knapsack Weeder Land Reclamation Necessary Machine
- Several Types Of Lawn Mowers
- Centrifugal Pump Check Before Start
- Manual Wrench Basic Introduction
- Maintenance Of Mower Oil Is Very Important
- How To Eliminate The Agricultural Sprayer Strik...
- Use Of Adjustable Wrench
- What Are The Parts Of The Baler?
- Blower Features Introduced
- How To Clean The Lawn Mower Accessories Air Fil...
- Leaf Blower Engine Start
- The Landscaping Maintenance Workers Should Cons...
- Landscaping Needs Careful Maintenance
- The Country Pays More And More Attention To The...