The foam filter is cleaned every 25 hours, and the dust should be more frequent.
Foam filter cleaning using kerosene or washing liquid and clean water, squeeze dry, then soaked in oil, squeeze out excess oil to install.
Filters with a pre-empty air filter are cleaned every 25 hours. The paper core is cleaned every 100 hours. It should be frequent when the dust is large.
The front air filter is the same as the foam filter.
The paper filter should tap on the plane. If it is very dirty, a should be replaced or washed in low or no foaming detergent and warm water solution; b thoroughly rinsed with water from inside and outside until the water flow is clean; c stand and air dry.
Note: Do not clean the paper core with petroleum solvents such as kerosene, as it may cause deterioration of the paper core. Do not place oil on the paper core and do not use compressed air to clean or dry the paper core.
- Knapsack Weeder Land Reclamation Necessary Machine
- Several Types Of Lawn Mowers
- Centrifugal Pump Check Before Start
- Manual Wrench Basic Introduction
- Maintenance Of Mower Oil Is Very Important
- How To Eliminate The Agricultural Sprayer Strik...
- Use Of Adjustable Wrench
- What Are The Parts Of The Baler?
- Blower Features Introduced
- Cage Selection
- Why You Need The Leaf Blowers
- Lawn Mover Higher Efficiency
- New Designed Brush Cutter With Adjustable Bicyc...
- Welfare For Fruit And Forest Operators
- New Low Emissions Earth Augre Series
- Wind Power Bearing Cage And Its Application
- Development Process Of Agriculture Balers
- The Evolution Of The Agriculture Mini-tiller
- Mist Dusters With Long-range Gun