1. Before mowing the lawn mower, the debris in the mowing area must be removed to avoid damage to the grass head and the blade. Start in cold state
Motivation, the damper should be closed first, and then the damper should be opened at the appropriate time. If the turf area is too large. It is best not to use the lawn mower for continuous working hours.
no more than 4 hours.
2. After the mower is used, it should be thoroughly cleaned and checked for all the screws to be tightened, the blade is free of defects, and the high pressure is checked.
Caps, etc., but also according to the age of the lawn mower. Strengthen the inspection or replacement of consumable parts.
- Knapsack Weeder Land Reclamation Necessary Machine
- Several Types Of Lawn Mowers
- Centrifugal Pump Check Before Start
- Manual Wrench Basic Introduction
- Maintenance Of Mower Oil Is Very Important
- How To Eliminate The Agricultural Sprayer Strik...
- Use Of Adjustable Wrench
- What Are The Parts Of The Baler?
- Blower Features Introduced
- How To Clean The Lawn Mower Accessories Air Fil...
- A Professional Cutter-hedge Trimmer
- The Brush Cutter Can Be Used As A Professional ...
- The Wide Application And Characteristic Of Back...
- Control And Maintenance Of Baling Machine
- A Brief Introduction To Self - Propelled Spray ...
- Good Cleaning Is Required Before Using The Grou...
- Lawn Mover's Development History
- Description Of The Main Components Of The Hedge...
- Wrench Detection Methods
- Evolution Of The Device Of The Tillers