Pressure plate spring tension adjustment
By adjusting the relative position of the adjusting plate and the circular hole on the bracket, starting from the rotating adjusting plate until the spring just touches the pressure plate, the front picking head continues to rotate and adjusts to 3 holes of the adjusting plate, and the rear picking head is adjusted to 4 Holes, aligned with the holes fixed in the bracket, can be adjusted to the front 4 and 4 after inserting the flange screws. When adjusting, the pressure plate on the rear picking head should be adjusted first, and the pressure plate on the front picking head should be tightened only when necessary. If the spring pressure is too small, the extracted cotton will have less impurities, but the residual cotton will increase; if the pressure is too large, the recovery rate will increase, but the cotton impurities will increase and the wear of the parts will increase.
- Knapsack Weeder Land Reclamation Necessary Machine
- Several Types Of Lawn Mowers
- Centrifugal Pump Check Before Start
- Manual Wrench Basic Introduction
- Maintenance Of Mower Oil Is Very Important
- How To Eliminate The Agricultural Sprayer Strik...
- Use Of Adjustable Wrench
- What Are The Parts Of The Baler?
- Blower Features Introduced
- How To Clean The Lawn Mower Accessories Air Fil...
- The Reasons For The Development Of Balers
- Balers Not Only Can Burn The Straw And Use Effi...
- Incorrect Operation Of Tiller
- Preparation Before Starting The Gasoline Engine
- Portable Digging Machine Working Principle
- Brush Cutter Use Safety Measures
- It Is Necessary To Pay Attention To The Acciden...
- The Development Trend Of Lawn Mowers
- The Safety Of Lawn Mover
- Brush Cutter More Advantages