The gasoline engine is not running smoothly.
1 The engine has a knocking sound. The piston and piston ring cylinders wear excessively, the piston pin and pin hole wear or the crankshaft spindle and the needle bearing wear. Repair or replace new parts.
2 There is a metal knocking sound (deflagration). The gasoline engine is overheated, and the combustion chamber carbon deposit or turbine oil grade does not meet the requirements. Cool, remove carbon deposits from the parts or replace the specified grade of turbine oil.
3 Gasoline engine is broken. There is water or sediment oil in the float chamber, the gap of the spark plug breaker is not suitable or the stator is loose. Remove carbon deposits, adjust clearances or replace new ones.
- Knapsack Weeder Land Reclamation Necessary Machine
- Several Types Of Lawn Mowers
- Centrifugal Pump Check Before Start
- Manual Wrench Basic Introduction
- Maintenance Of Mower Oil Is Very Important
- How To Eliminate The Agricultural Sprayer Strik...
- Use Of Adjustable Wrench
- What Are The Parts Of The Baler?
- Blower Features Introduced
- How To Clean The Lawn Mower Accessories Air Fil...
- We Are New Energy Garden Machinery
- Knowledge Of Garden Machinery
- Our Company Is Production, Sales And After-sales
- Brush Cutter Can Be Used For Agriculture Forest...
- The Advantages Of Wheat Straw Balers
- Gasoline Digging Machine Is Widely Used In Vari...
- Brush Cutter Development
- Leaf Blower Engine Start
- The Landscaping Maintenance Workers Should Cons...
- Landscaping Needs Careful Maintenance