The landscaping maintenance workers should consider the following factors when selecting equipment:
1. Productivity: refers to the benefits that can be brought about by the use of new mechanical equipment. Generally, it is expressed by the workload of garden maintenance machinery and equipment in unit time;
2. Adaptability: consider the strain capacity of mechanical equipment;
3. Reliability: The reliability of continuous operation is high.
4. Environmental protection: Consider the noise, vibration, sealing and pollution of the equipment.
5. Economical: refers to the ability to save money and energy during the service life of the equipment.
- Knapsack Weeder Land Reclamation Necessary Machine
- Several Types Of Lawn Mowers
- Centrifugal Pump Check Before Start
- Manual Wrench Basic Introduction
- Maintenance Of Mower Oil Is Very Important
- How To Eliminate The Agricultural Sprayer Strik...
- Use Of Adjustable Wrench
- What Are The Parts Of The Baler?
- Blower Features Introduced
- How To Clean The Lawn Mower Accessories Air Fil...
- Landscaping Needs Careful Maintenance
- The Country Pays More And More Attention To The...