(1) When pulling a large nut, a large torque is often used, and the hand should be held at the end of the proximal handle.
(2) When the small nut is pulled, the torque used is not large, but the nut is too small to slip. Therefore, the hand should be held close to the plate head, so that the vortex can be adjusted at any time to tighten the lip of the movable plate to prevent slipping.
(3) The adjustable wrench cannot be used to avoid damage to the plate lip, nor can the steel pipe handle the long handle to increase the torque.
- Knapsack Weeder Land Reclamation Necessary Machine
- Several Types Of Lawn Mowers
- Centrifugal Pump Check Before Start
- Manual Wrench Basic Introduction
- Maintenance Of Mower Oil Is Very Important
- How To Eliminate The Agricultural Sprayer Strik...
- What Are The Parts Of The Baler?
- Blower Features Introduced
- How To Clean The Lawn Mower Accessories Air Fil...
- Cage Selection
- Why You Need The Leaf Blowers
- Lawn Mover Higher Efficiency
- New Designed Brush Cutter With Adjustable Bicyc...
- Welfare For Fruit And Forest Operators
- New Low Emissions Earth Augre Series
- Wind Power Bearing Cage And Its Application